juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC1
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 14:49:51 GMT
 +1. It would be great to get recent work into a release.

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac

On Sep 6, 2017 at 9:52 AM, David Goddard <goddard@acm.org> wrote:

Fine with me. I think the revised structure makes sense. My only qualm
from a logical perspective is the inconsistency in Java version prereq
within the Juneau REST category (6 for juneau-rest-* and 8 for
juneau-microservice*). I know Jetty is the driving factor here, and
there's not much that can be done other than either splitting
microservice into a separate category or upping the Java prereq for
juneau-rest-*, so on balance it's probably fine to leave as you have it.