juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC3
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:54:16 GMT
 +1 (binding)

- confirmed SUCCESS from mvn clean install
- checked md5 and shasum for bin and src release artifacts
- verified gpg signatures

Steve

On Sep 27, 2017 at 8:10 AM, David Goddard <goddard@acm.org> wrote:

+1 from me.

I will open a defect for the issue discussed in the other thread, but I
agree that it is not significant enough to hold up release as it is a test
code failure only and seems specific to a particular JVM/environment.