juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Split Juneau into separate named subprojects?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:53:39 GMT
There are plenty of examples of TLPs that operate one or more sub-projects
- sometime each has a separate management committee and sometimes not.  In
some cases sub-projects go on to become TLPs as well.

I agree that juneau-core and juneau microservice are different enough and
each useful enough to be used, documented and branded stand-alone.
However, I would propose we focus on growing one community using all the
great capabilities in Juneau and the PMC can revisit sub-dividing into
sub-projects after graduation.

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac