juneau-dev mailing list archives

From David Goddard <godd...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Use of Confluence blog for new features and changes.
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 16:34:53 GMT
I think Confluence is open to the public and read-only for everyone, but
you need to sign in to edit.  However, I think anyone can create an
account on Clonfluence (linking it to JIRA is another matter).  New
stylesheets look good.

I think new blog entries should be announced to the list, but (in my
view) a notification could additionally go to Slack, particularly if
discussing it would meet the "is it right for Slack" criteria.

David