juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - July 2017
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:36:01 GMT
I just signed off on the report, and added the following comment:

The podling is struggling a bit with community growth and public
communication.  While we've opened up Slack as a communication channel and
it has led to some external contribution, we need to figure out how to get
more communication happening on list and how to get more outside
contributors.

In addition, I'd like for us to come up with a way to develop the report on
list.  Some communities do this on confluence, others just via email.

John