juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copyright year in sample code.
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 20:01:15 GMT
James,

I would reach out on the general list and confirm that this is what they
saw (I'm assuming this was a comment from Justin).  If this is the issue, I
would recommend changing it some invalid dates and a fictitious company to
avoid any confusion from reviewers.

E.g. 1955 - 1971, Fake Atom Enterprises

John