juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Steve Blackmon and Raphi D Lee to the Juneau PPMC.
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:30:43 GMT
I've been politely informed by John that both of you are now invited to be
committers, but we still need an official IPMC vote for PPMC membership.

Thanks for the correction John.  I'm going to create a new-member guide in
Confluence similar to the release guide to streamline this process.  I'm
not sure myself what all the needed steps are.