juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inappropriate use of slack channel
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 17:41:33 GMT
Perhaps we could get clarification of what is and what is not acceptable
discussion on the Slack channel.

I've been using it to broadcast screenshots of new features.  It's
information that's captured in the release notes.  There simply isn't a
good way to post screenshots to the list server, otherwise I would do that.
 (I'm sorry, but I'm NOT going to open a Jira ticket each time simply to
attach screenshots to share links to images in an email message.  That's
just too crazy for me.)