juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Copyright year in sample code.
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 18:54:16 GMT
During the previous release, one of the IPMC members mentioned seeing
"Copyright (c) 2016, Apache Foundation" in our documentation.  I tracked it
down to sample code....

Feed feed =
   feed("tag:juneau.apache.org", "Juneau ATOM specification",
"2016-01-02T03:04:05Z")
   .rights("Copyright (c) 2016, Apache Foundation")

This isn't a real copyright.  It's an example of using a copyright in Atom
feeds.

Do these need to be updated every year?  If so, should I replace them with
some other copyright?  (e.g. Foobar Foundation?)