juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Use of Confluence blog for new features and changes.
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:28:29 GMT
Per the discussion about overuse of the Slack channel, I'm going to start
using the Confluence blog for announcing new features and changes....

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=JUNEAU

I've also added a link to the blog on the Community tab of the web page.

Questions:

Should I announce new blog entries either on this list or on the Slack
channel?

Is this blog externally accessible?  Can the public view it?  If so, should
I make the link more prominent on the webpage?