juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New PPMC member emails to private list.
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 00:50:07 GMT
Hi James,

Only IPMC members and Apache Members are subscribed to this list. So no, you are not.

Folks who respond on private email lists usually include individuals if the response is relevant
to those individuals. So if anyone had commented on your recent emails regarding PPMC votes,
they would also have copied you directly, or copied the PPMC private list.

I don't think you have missed anything.

Craig

> On Jul 14, 2017, at 5:40 PM, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It occurs to me that I'm not entirely sure that I'm subscribed to
> private@incubator.apache.org.  So if anyone has responded to those emails,
> I may not be seeing them.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org