juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Digest <sl...@digest.ai>
Subject Digest for ASF's Slack
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:01:32 GMT
Here’s your digest for today!
#dev-juneau
undefined: <@U4REN49DZ> no, marvin is a dumb script
undefined: ok….no biggie.
undefined: btw, can you follow up with Justin on the release issue? You may want to point
him to where the release archive is.
undefined: I’m positive he’s talking about that Atom sample code in the documentation.
 Here’s what he said in the original vote thread…

```
- There's a number of "Copyright (c) 2016, Apache Foundation" in the documentation you may
want to update the year.
```
 I did a full search of that copyright in the entire source tree, and that’s the only place
I found it.
undefined: But even he’s saying no.
 Justin is meticulous about this sort of thing.  Its always best to get direct answers from
him.
undefined: will do