juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubation status page.
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:34:43 GMT
Right now, the yamls are an experiment.  With enough feedback, I expect
them to replace the current status pages.  The pages in Whimsy should cover
all of the requirements.  Most of the text on there is confusing, and often
missed.

I would recommend stop updating the latter for most things, and when we get
close to graduation see which is the current "production" version.  We can
make adjustments at that point.

John