juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Microservice packaging.
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:22:07 GMT
I've always been of the mindset that microservices shouldn't enforce
packaging requirements.  The core libraries should just provide how to run
an application, not its deployment methodology.  If we can just publish the
JAR and provide instructions on how to package it that would make more
sense.

E.g. can I use Juneau Microservices with Capsule?

John