juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is left before graduation?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 06:02:38 GMT
I'll point out that I started this thread in private, but now its moved
over to public.  Not a big deal, but ideally we shouldn't mix
public/private chat.  Nothing's wrong with the discussion and its not super
private, just didn't want to get expectations up before we're ready.

Some of the questions to throw out there - who do we consider on the
initial PMC? Is there anyone to exclude?  Do we want to wait until we've
been able to sign up a new committer?

These are questions.  I'm not saying the answer must be yes or must be no.
Just some things to consider.  I think we know the answer as a group, but
want to make sure we're talking about ad nauseum.

John