juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: javax.json support
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2017 13:32:51 GMT
So I finally started digging into this.  I'm a bit lost, but its mostly
because of my poor understanding of how javax.json is meant to work.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/json-1973242.html

I think what I want to do is create a "JuneauJsonReader" that implements
"javax.json.JsonReader" which delegates down to Juneau's JsonParser.  The
struggle is how to translate a JsonObject, which is just a map of
JsonValues.

Thoughts for a newbie?

John