juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject "i think i may have found a bug - or I may just be doing something wrong..."
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 01:14:57 GMT
So I got this message from Steve over on Slack.  I get these kinds of
messages often where it's not obvious whether something isn't working
because it's not being used correctly or because it's a bug.

I encourage everyone that if you ever encounter this situation, consider it
a bug.  If something isn't obvious, then that usually means the
documentation or error message (if there is one) isn't clear.  Please feel
free to open a bug when it happens.  (although in this particular case it
was an actual bug).