juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slack is where all juneau discussion happens?
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 19:26:39 GMT
I think one of the issues that prevents me from using the dev list more
often is the hassle when trying to include images.  Often times I'd like to
show off a neat new feature with a screenshot but I can't attach it to
emails.  I *could* attach the image to a Jira ticket and then link to it
from an email, but are people even going to bother to click the link?