juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Info about code views added to web page.
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 00:34:23 GMT
FYI....
I added this snippet to the About section of the webpage...

"Juneau is packed with features that may not be obvious at first. Users are
encouraged to ask for code reviews by providing links to specific source
files such as through GitHub. Not only can we help you with feedback, but
it helps us understand usage patterns to further improve the product."

Let me know if it sounds okay (or rather doesn't sound okay).