juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Disable Slack DigestAI notifications.
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:56:14 GMT
Hrm....it wasn't me (or at least I don't remember doing that), and I'm the
only one with the login credentials...which I don't think we ever resolved,
so yet another reason to disable it :-)

I'll leave it as-is and try to steer conversations back here until Steve
gets the Streams solution working (which I'm excited about!).

--
James Bognar