juneau-dev mailing list archives

From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?wMwgtb+/7Q==?= <yidon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello, How can I join the Juneau project?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 23:01:19 GMT
Thank you James.

I am not an 'official' commiter yet.
I thought that signing is a next step, after your grant.

Okay.. Now I am reading the documents and I am going to sign and fax CLA.
Eclipse is ready.
I will be back after take a look at the documents.

Thanks! It's really helpful!

See you soon again!

_____________________________
From: James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org<mailto:jamesbognar@apache.org>>
Sent: 금요일, 5월 5, 2017 10:06 오후
Subject: Re: Hello, How can I join the Juneau project?
To: <dev@juneau.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@juneau.incubator.apache.org>>

Hi Raphi,

Thanks again for your interest.

Are you an "official" commiter yet? (i.e. have you signed and faxed your
CLA to Apache?)

On the home page, there's a Community link on the right. Under there are
sections "Becoming a contributor" and "Developer how-to articles" to help
you get started.

The instructions for setting up your workspace are Eclipse-centric. We
don't force you to use Eclipse, but that's what the original developers
were familiar with. If you use another IDE for development, we could use
help putting together documentation it as well.

All documentation for the project (besides the homepage) is maintained in
Javadocs. If you want to become familiar with the project, I recommend
reading the Overview document. We could use feedback on the documentation
if anything is confusing (or just wrong). After reading that doc, you may
have some good ideas on areas where you would like to contribute.

Hope this helps!