juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Raphi!
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 13:52:46 GMT
Tried setting up automatic digest emails but having limited luck.

John installed Digest.AI which appears to be what we want, but it can only
send digests to existing Slack user email accounts.  There is no
dev@juneau.apache.org Slack user and I can't create one because it's not an
"@apache.org" email address.

If we had a "dev.juneau@apache.org" email alias, I could make it work.

--