juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Raphi!
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 20:09:46 GMT
The message from slack was in moderation. I sent it through.

James, now that you have set this up, we'll need to set up a way to share the slack credentials
with the PPMC. Not saying that you won't be an excellent person to be the contact, but bus-strike
precautions...

Other teams have this same issue. I'll ask around to see how they have solved it.

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org