juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Raphi!
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 20:12:44 GMT
Hi Mark,

The slack admin (currently James Bognor) has a login and password. These should be shared
with the PPMC.

Can you tell us how other teams have solved this "shared secret" issue? Once juneau is its
own TLP we can check in a secrets file into the repository, but while in the incubator hundreds
of people have access to the juneau repo...

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo