juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Raphi D Lee <yidon...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello, How can I join the Juneau project?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 02:26:03 GMT
Hello, all

My name is Raphi.
I am very interested in Juneau Project and want to join the project.
But I am feeling difficulty to start because I’m new to Apache Project as a Contributor.

Could you give me a little help?

What do I do first?

Need introductions?
  - I have 10+ years of Java based RESTful and HTTP over API Services development experiences
on telecom industry and mobile payment service.
  - I am taking a rest from working for a while, So I can share lots of times to Project.
:)
  - Even though I speak(write) in English like this, I am a native Korean speaker. I think
it’s helpful for translation jobs later… if it exists..

If you need more informations or anything, just tell me.

Thanks.
Regards.

Raphi D Lee, yidonguk@gmail.com

<mailto:dev@juneau.apache.org> and the team can help you get set up.