juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Digest <sl...@digest.ai>
Subject Digest for ASF's Slack
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 12:02:25 GMT
Here’s your digest for today!
#dev-juneau
undefined: I have seen no email with the digest
undefined: darn
undefined: I didn’t get a digest on my account either even though I did get one yesterday.
 When I click the digest button in digestai, it says there’s nothing to report.
undefined: same here
undefined: Nice
Does status bind a categorical variable to a list of image uris?
undefined: No, you just specify a URL in your getContent() method…

```
	public static class FileSpaceStatusRender extends HtmlRender&lt;FileSpaceStatus&gt;
{

		@Override
		public String getStyle(FileSpaceStatus value) {
			return "text-align:center";
		}

		@Override
		public Object getContent(FileSpaceStatus value) {
			switch (value) {
				case OK:  return img().src("htdocs/ok.png");
				case WARNING:  return img().src("htdocs/warning.png");
				default: return img().src("htdocs/severe.png");
			}
		}
	}
```
 So it’s an enum, and you just point it at an image tag.
undefined: Cool :)

#general

#random