juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.2.0-incubating RC1
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 00:04:21 GMT
Sounds good to me.

On Apr 8, 2017 16:57, "James Bognar" <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I think it's a good time to cut a new release of Apache Juneau.  We've made
some significant enhancements in this release including:

- New builder-based approach for creating serializers and parsers.

- @RestResource can now be applied to arbitrary classes, not just
subclasses of RestServlet.

A full list of changes can be found here:
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.2.0

If I do not hear any objections within the next 72 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 6.2.0-incubating-RC1. The next release will be
set to 6.2.1-incubating.

James