juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 (incubating) Released
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 16:07:01 GMT
Hi everyone,

The Apache Juneau team is proud to announce the release of Juneau 6.1.0!

For those unfamiliar with the project, we've updated the web page
<http://juneau.apache.org/> with lots of new information.

We've added some exciting new features in this release such as HTML5 beans
and enhanced HTML and XML serialization support.

For a full list of new features, refer here
<http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.1.0>.

This project is currently in incubation, and we're looking for new
contributors interested in joining the
project.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the team
at mailto:dev@juneau.apache.org <dev@juneau.apache.org>.