juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject @RestMethod proxies.
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:32:10 GMT
FYI...

I've delivered changes that now allow you to expose interface proxies using
the @RestMethod annotation:

// Server side
@RestMethod(name="PROXY", path="/proxy/*")
public IAddressBook getProxy() {
   return addressBook;
}

//Client side
IAddressBook ab = client.getRemoteableProxy(IAddressBook.class,
"/addressBook/proxy");

There's more work to be done here based on design discussions with Steve,
but I wanted to get this delivered as a good starting point.  Also, it's
not documented yet, and I want to add more JUnits.

Also, the RestCall object now allows you to override the serializer and
parser used so you can reuse the same client for testing...
client.doPost(...).serializer(s).parser(p).getResponse(T);

Happy coding!