juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][CANCELLED] - Use of Slack on Apache Juneau team.
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:29:35 GMT
Continuing the discussion then...

I'm +1 on using a Slack channel for internal discussions.  I'm -1 on
exposing it to external users.

Ideally, it would be nice to have some sort of blog where external users
could go to ask questions and get quick replies.  I don't think Slack fits
that.  It's more of a stream-of-consciousness.

--
James Bognar