juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JSON.org license is now category-x
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:44:10 GMT
@Steve,

Are those general-purpose Twitter beans?  If so, they might be a good fit
in the Juneau library.  We have general-purpose beans for Atom, Cognos,
HTML5, JSON-Schema, and Swagger so that you can serialize those to any of
the supported languages.  Twitter may be a good addition.

At some point, Juneau needs a long-term strategy for where to keep these
DTOs.  Maybe a separate Apache project for all the various DTO libraries.

As far as OAuth goes, I've attached a predecessor class that the RestClient
class is based on that used to support OIDC authentication (and FORM/BASIC
as well) for Rational Jazz applications.  I'm not sure if it would help,
but it may be a starting point.

--
James Bognar