juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject More/Simpler Examples
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 03:07:58 GMT
Hey

So starting to try out Juneau.  There's a steep learning curve from what I
can tell with using Juneau.  Its powerful, but not clear which classes
should/should not be used.

I started putting together some simple examples based on core with simple
use cases - I have a POJO that I want to convert to JSON to RDF.  It'll be
good to add more content types and robust examples for how core works soon,
but one step at a time.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-juneau/commit/2c690b6416740bb03646540dfcd765e23f63ac47

It's sitting on a branch as I wanted to make sure this was wanted and could
be helpful in getting people using Juneau.  I went with straight forward
code samples that are commented to explain how they work.

John