juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Little confused about some modules
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 03:12:33 GMT
juneau-rest-test contains client-side tests that run against
juneau-examples-rest.

We could separate the server-side test servlets into a separate
microservice.  But we're also testing that the examples are working as
well.

It's probably a good idea to remove the tests from the examples project.

--
James Bognar