juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Little confused about some modules
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:12:40 GMT
Sorry John...I misspoke.  I forgot that I separated the contents of these
two projects already.

juneau-examples-rest contains only examples and testcases that run against
those samples.  (org.apache.juneau.examples.rest._TestSuite.java)

juneau-rest-test contain only test servlets and testcases that run against
those servlets.  (org.apache.juneau.rest.test._TestSuite.java)

So they're completely independent projects each with their own testcases.

--
James Bognar