juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <papa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 01:34:14 GMT
I’ve signed off on the juneau section of the board report.

I’ve added “Solicit user feedback/usage” and “Grow awareness of the project” to
the “issues to address before graduation” section.

I’ve modified the text of the community section to “One new original committer from IBM
submitted his ICLA and joined in December”.

Looks like the code is getting into pretty good shape.

We need to get the community together. Have we considered presentations to user conferences?

Craig

> On Dec 27, 2016, at 2:30 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
>
> So I see James started to post the board report.  Specifically with these
> lines.
>
> +   1. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.
> +   2. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.
> +   3. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.
>
> I personally don't like to see a podling repeat itself.  There has to be
> two other things that would useful here.
>
> - Besides contributors, need to get user input (e.g. non-contributor
> community memebers)
> - Grow the projects brand.
>
> John

Craig Russell