juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Board report
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:30:40 GMT
So I see James started to post the board report.  Specifically with these
lines.

+   1. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.
+   2. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.
+   3. Build up community with non-IBM and non-Salesforce contributors.

I personally don't like to see a podling repeat itself.  There has to be
two other things that would useful here.

- Besides contributors, need to get user input (e.g. non-contributor
community memebers)
- Grow the projects brand.

John