juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:02:43 GMT
James,

I'll point out, its generally considered correct for the PPMC to vote on
the release.  This would be more than the mentors, but also the podling
community.  I personally love to see the non-binding votes cast, it gives
me confidence that the PPMC (or committers) have reviewed the package and
understand what they're releasing.

John