juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 00:04:32 GMT
RC3 worked all good for me, thanks for fixing the locale issues!

Agree that it would be good to see more votes from the community;
perhaps just some encouragement like "Anyone can have a go, not just
committers! Let us know if it builds for you?".

Perhaps it might be scaring to the rest if the mentors are dominating
the VOTE thread with minuscule details. I know I'm guilty here.

We want to move early towards a project release getting enough +1
votes without mentors chipping in - the mentor votes are meant to be
extra help to push the release through the following Incubator Vote
(which of course would no longer happen after graduation).

On the initial committer list we had 6 names; how can we encourage
others than just James to vote..?