juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Location of Javadocs.
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 00:21:14 GMT
Hi all,

In the last vote, Stian had a question about why png files were located in
src/main/java and not src/main/resources.  These are javadoc files located
in doc-files subdirectories.

I tried moving all package.html and doc-files files into the
src/main/javadoc folder, but then I get the following warnings when I try
to generate them in Maven....

[WARNING] Javadoc Warnings

[WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for
package "org.apache.juneau.annotation"

[WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for
package "org.apache.juneau"

[WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for
package "org.apache.juneau.csv"

[WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for
package "org.apache.juneau.dto.atom"

[WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for
package "org.apache.juneau.dto.cognos"

Does anyone know the appropriate place for Javadoc files?

--
James Bognar