juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 15:29:59 GMT
Hopefully the minuscule details won't be an issue once we've quashed them
all.

I could list the committers by name in the vote?

As for your question about why the contents of .git are so large:
I think we were using the Git repo as a download repository and using it to
host the Javadocs in the initial stages of the project.  I don't know how
to clean these up now.