juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Haumer" <phau...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 23:03:32 GMT

+1

From:	James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org>
To:	dev@juneau.apache.org
Date:	11/21/2016 07:25 AM
Subject:	[VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache
Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1.

This is a minor release that fixes edge-case bugs in the JSON parser and
resolved minor release issues found in the 6.0.0 candidate.

To discuss this release candidate, use the corresponding [DISCUSS] thread.

The binaries are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/binaries/juneau-6.0.1-incubating-RC1/

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/source/juneau-6.0.1-incubating-RC1/

Build the release candidate using:

mvn clean install

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1005/

Please vote on releasing this package as:
Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Apache Juneau PPMC votes are cast.
[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.