juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JAX-RS component
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:06:30 GMT
Interesting.  I was searching for CXF, Jersey.

Ok, so I think I know what the issue then is at a high level.  Would it be
possible for us to consider user docs that weren't javadocs?

In addition, could we perhaps include more sample projects?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-juneau/tree/master/juneau-samples

I may spend some time starting to create a robust JAX-RS example, to show
how to use it.