juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:03:09 GMT
Perhaps a webinar or something to describe what you can do with
Juneau? I think the tutorial on http://juneau.apache.org/#about.html
is already good - but we need to hook people first.

What kind of audience should we target? Linked Data people (small
community) or more like general web API developer folks?

ApacheCon is also a good venue to present Juneau - would you have
possibility to attend that?

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe is
next week - a bit short - but you could still do a lightning talk :)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america is
probably better target - May 2017 on your continent.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718