juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 23:15:54 GMT
If we can work together on what we should present, then I am OK to do the
actual webinar. Gives me an excuse to catch up properly with how to use
Juneau!

I think it could be interesting to connect to the Big Data Europe EU
project https://www.big-data-europe.eu

They are doing microservices, Docker, Linked Data and Apache Spark.

Also they do lots of webinars! You might find one with me as well:

https://www.big-data-europe.eu/the-open-phacts-pilot-second-hangout-for-the-health-societal-challenge/