juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC2
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:26:03 GMT
I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache
Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC2.

To discuss this release candidate, use the corresponding [DISCUSS] thread.

The binaries are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/binaries/juneau-6.0.1-incubating-RC2/

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/source/juneau-6.0.1-incubating-RC2/

SHA-1 checksums:
21fe18adf4f5089e0b3a48a160707c4c2e080e0e juneau-6.0.1-incubating-src.zip

MD5 checksums:
b6ab34faf3f6c80139406432605347ef juneau-6.0.1-incubating-src.zip

Build the release candidate using:

mvn clean install

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1006/

Please vote on releasing this package as:
Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Apache Juneau PPMC votes are cast.
[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.