juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:23:32 GMT
Unfortunately, we're not having very good luck attracting new contributors
yet.

I've planted some seeds of interest within Salesforce, so we'll see if we
can add to our roles.  I've added a Twitter account and tried to spread the
word around to potentially interested parties, but I'm not sure what else I
can do to increase exposure.  Hopefully it will come with time.

--
James Bognar