juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:08:47 GMT
> Perhaps a webinar or something to describe what you can do with
> Juneau? I think the tutorial on http://juneau.apache.org/#about.html
> is already good - but we need to hook people first.

I'm bad at webinars.  And I'm not sure how it would work for a project like
ours.

> What kind of audience should we target? Linked Data people (small
> community) or more like general web API developer folks?

I'm trying to target anything microservice or Docker related.

> ApacheCon is also a good venue to present Juneau - would you have
> possibility to attend that?

I'll keep the Miami location in mind.

> According to [1], there are six committers, which should be completely
> suffcient, assuming not all of you guys are from a single company. I
> am more concerned, that (according to [2]), you are the only active
> one:

My concern as well.  I fully expect Peter Haumer from IBM to continue
contributing code around the RDF support.  The other contributors have
contributed in the past, but they haven't been active for a while now.  2
people isn't sufficient.

--
James Bognar