juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC1
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 22:34:42 GMT
Thanks Stian!

If we did do a webinar, I would think that maybe a demo of the samples app
is a good starting point that covers all the basics.

The samples microservice is described in detail here:
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#Samples

On a side note....I think I only got one +1 vote from Jochen on releasing
Juneau 6.0.1 RC1.  Can I get a quick role call?

--
James Bognar