juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JAX-RS component
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:33:21 GMT
Hi John,

Perhaps we could use some automated tool to convert the Javadocs into a
different format?  The overview is already written in chapter/section
format, so it seems like it could be converted into something like a PDF.

I've got a bunch of ideas for new samples that I started not too long ago
that could be added to the samples...
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#Cookbook

--
James Bognar