juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Status update.
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:06:14 GMT
Thanks Craig.  I think I understand how dist.apache.org is laid out now.

Further updates:

1) I created a ticket to enable Nexus Access for our project (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12653) per instructions found
here: http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#signing-up

2) New release guidelines are now mostly done, although untested and in
need of polishing:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/New+release+guidelines

> Can folks using the original project switch to this one by simply
changing the maven coordinates?
No.  There were no original Maven coordinates since we just started using
Maven.  It was all ANT-based before.

We still have release notes in the javadocs back to 2012:
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#ReleaseNotes
I think we should continue maintaining this section and simply start at v6.

--
James Bognar